Hear My Voice was founded in 2016 in Bowie, Maryland. Hear My Voice is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to providing services
to a diverse group of women who have been traumatized from sexual assault and abuse, loss and postpartum depression.
Hear My Voice fosters a 12-week transformational program that empowers, edifies, encourages and challenges their clients to become
productive and independent individuals.
Each client will be matched with a mentor throughout the program to walk alongside them for support and training on an individual case
Our Core Values
- Honesty & Integrity: We act with honesty and integrity, not compromising the truth.
- Trust: We believe that trust is the foundation of each relationship built through our services.
- Faith: We believe each person we service can revive their inner voice and overcome any circumstance.
- Team Work: We commit to a common goal based on open and honest communication, while showing concern and support for each
- Respect: We embrace each individuals unique talent, and honor diverse lives and work style. We operarte in the spirit of cooperation, and
value human dignity.
- Excellence: We pursue Excellence in all we do!